Clumsiness as an early pregnancy sign?

Lewa

Reaction score
(Sorry about making so many threads today! I've been cleaning and cooking and stuff most of the day, and when I do that I get so much time to think, and when I think I get questions!! :p )

I've been very clumsy today, and I almost don't want to shar in case I get my period soon (which I probably will.. :p) But here goes:

This morning when I did an internet cheapy pregnancy test and was putting the glass (wide, low, salsa dip jar) on the floor I somehow managed to tip it over and spill all over the bathroom floor! NEVER happened before. (neg test btw)

Then, just now when I was making tea for my husband (he's coughing a lot :( ) I was stirring the honey in with a spoon, and when I put the cup on the kitchen bench it somehow tilted! Although I was holding it only a couple of inches over the surface when stirring :S So.. tea everywhere! Under spice racks and olive oil and vinegar jars etc etc.

Could this be a sign of pregnancy :p?
I did a quick google search, and it seems like it could be :p Have any of you experienced it or heard about it before??

I'm usually a little clumsy, but not THAT clumsy in THAT little time!

Last edited:
I've heard that it can be, fingers crossed for you :dust: xxx

I am quite clumsy, moreso when i am getting flustered.

I don't know if it is a pg symptom or not, but fingers crossed :)

I am permanently clumsy! Really hope its a positive sign for you.

(Sorry about making so many threads today! I've been cleaning and cooking and stuff most of the day, and when I do that I get so much time to think, and when I think I get questions!! :p )

Ha ha ha, me too!! Could well be. I get sooooo clumsy just before my period so i think it could be hormone related in the same way that baby brain is.

:dust: to you.

I have noticed my already clumsy self has become EXTREMELY clumsy since getting my BFP 2 weeks ago. I have bumped my head *hard two days in a row, and I've bumped my head not so badly numerous other times..I've injured my thumb somehow, I trapped my hand in a door I've dropped and spilled too many things to count and I've tripped and nearly fell a few times. Some of those things would be a normal occurance but I have noticed a jump in the frequency of accidents and bumps since BFP and I reckon it's got something to do with little smudge inside me growing. So u may well be having pregnancy symptoms. Invest in a better test. I was convinced I was prg due to my extremely tender boobs and a few other niggling symptoms but kept getting negatives on asda tests so sent SO to buy clear blue and got bfp. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back