Clumsiness

steffy

Reaction score
Arrrggghhh, so annoyed with myself. Over the last week i have got so clumsy. Today i dropped our camera and broke it - dont even know how i did it. So got to buy another one soon as want to catch lots of photos of LO.

Anyone else experiencing clumsiness? xx

Im also getting very clumsy, havent managed to actually break anything even tjough now ive said im sure i will xxx

i am always clumsy. its normal in pregnancy as our centre of balance shifts therefore we end up been more clumsy so just make sure you hold things tightly and it passes once baby is born x

Ive also been bitten with the clumsy bug!, Yesterday i almost fell over my own feet :lol:..I forgot my house key, and when i was at college setting up for a treatment i forgot half the stuff i needed!..Its no fun :lol:

I'm sick of dropping things. It's usually food of some sort that I drop mind.

I've had several incidents involving eggs too which is not good.

Glad I'm not alone lol

I managed to drop a cup of tea all over the carpet yesterday and it wasn;t a small cup either :roll:, of course I went and made myself another one and put a puppy pad down to soak the rest up lol, carpets are being cleaned before baby arrives anyway...

Yep! I was clumsy before I was pregnant lol, but it has progressed worse since being pregnant! Oh and I forget everything now, even when I specifically need something at the shops, I come home and think shit I have forgotten the most important things lol! terrible pregnancy brain! :)

I've not been clumsy as such but have had trouble knowing how big I've got. I took out a very nice display in a shop with my bump and have managed to wedge myself in places several times lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back