• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cloverfield

sazzylou

Reaction score
Anyone seen this?

Me and OH saw it today and i thought it was really good except.......

...the fact that they film it on a hand held camera thingy like youre wtching their own footage of it.... I felt soooooooo ill half way through, motion sickness or something :puke: The i told OH i was gonna vom, and then HE felt really ill, hahaha :rotfl: Good film though. I had the same thing when we went to see the Blair Witch Project too :puke:

No i havnt seen it
though i am interested in seeing it
i was waiting for reviews to see if it was worth going
may go in the week with my James

Is it scary??? i love scary
Blair witch wasnt scary i actully fell a sleep half way though waiting for the scary part to start.

its not like, terrifyingly scary, it's more like a disaster film i suppose. It didnt make me jump or anything , but a couple of bits did make me wince a bit, lol.

We watched this last week but want to go and see it properly at the cinema, its awesome!!!

i thought it was going to be a bit like that as the adverts of it alone made me feel sick, i really want to see it but i suffer really bad car sickness so think it might make me :puke: too!! :wall:

I don't suffer from motion sickness usually but was sick as a dog after this. DH was too :puke: We got warned about it when we bought popcorn. Think they've seen a bit of sick from this one at the cinema....

Was quite disappointed with the film as well really. Not trying to spoil it for anyone but I thought the plot was a bit pants and could ahve done with beefing up a bit, pretty predictable etc. Maybe it just got too hyped up to me before I went :?

Well I have to disagree - and say - IT WAS AWESOME!!! I loved it!!! I was getting quite into the whole internet backstory too (not enough to keep me out of trouble at work!!!) about Tagruato and the hostages and Slusho etc! I loved it! Cant wait for a sequel to explain more! x

My OH was like that.......as soon as we got back from the cinema, he was on the internet finding out all the little videos and backstories, he got well obsessed, lol :lol:

I saw it tonight and thought it was OK, nice to see something a bit different.

The camera work didn't bother me as much as I thought it might, apart from a couple of scenes where you couldn't see anything.

My main issue was I couldn't stand any of the people really, so couldn't care less they were going to die :lol:

i havent even heard of it, does anyone know anything that it's like to compare it too lol, then i'll see if we can go haha

bellybump said:
i havent even heard of it, does anyone know anything that it's like to compare it too lol, then i'll see if we can go haha

Well it's made by the producers of Lost. And it's a bit like a 'Blair Witch Project' set aorund a 9/11 event. Mixed with a bit of Godzilla. Hope that helps :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back