• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Knocked Up

jenna said:
i was actually quite disapointed when i saw it, i expected it to be like 40year old virgin but it wasnt as funny as i expected. All the jokes where already shown in the adverts.

I wasnt keen on the 40year old virgin , so i was suprised how much i liked Knocked Up. I thought there were loads of jokes i hadnt seen, and OH loved it too.

We watched Superbad afterwards (thats by the same people) and i didnt think that was quite as funny either. I could relate to Knocked up more than the other 2 i suppose. :think: Horses for courses init! 8)

I got my OH to take me to see it in the cinema on my birthday back in september, he moaned loads about it being a soppy girls film and how he'd be bored but seeing as it was my birthday treat I told him tough!

In the end though he absolutely loved it and cried with laughter through most of it. It's quite like american pie and road trip humour wise I think.
I thought the pink eye was brilliant! :rotfl: And the crowning scene! :rotfl: :rotfl: I wouldn't mind watching it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back