Cloverfields...OMG ITS AWESOME!

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
WOW!

Watched this yesterday and wow I havnt been this impressed by a film for a long long time.

Its written by the same writers of lost, and theres a couple of easter eggs in there :wink:

I wont give any of the plot away, but its done in a similar style to blair witch....only 100 times better :)

Aliens (I think?) attack Earth, guy trying to escape captures it all on his handheld camera.

It is so damn believable, it makes it really really scary!

I HIGHLY recommend this film to everyone! Think its out in UK cinemas beginning of feb, we're going to watch it again at the cinema as the copy we have is a little dodgy :shhh: :wink:

saw the trailer and it does look pretty good, anyone good in it??

I didn't recognise any well known actors, but they were all good :lol: (and the credits were cut off the copy we have)

It really is like watching someones home movie :lol: 8)

I saw a trailer for it on youtube and it looks amazing but really scary.

It is scary, very scary because it is exactly like you would expect it to be, if you know what I mean :lol: Its the realism that scary :D

Is everyone trying to make me shit my pants eh, if i do im gonna send you the dry cleaning bill woman :shakehead:

I want to watch this. It's taken America by storm apparently and it was only a low budget film with relatively unknown actors. You know it has got to be good though if it's by the same writers as lost :D

xJodieLoux said:
I want to watch this. It's taken America by storm apparently and it was only a low budget film with relatively unknown actors. You know it has got to be good though if it's by the same writers as lost :D

Thats what made us want to watch it :lol:

Those writers are really good!

Oh and littlelady......I'm sorry...please send me the bill by all means :lol:

glitzyglamgirl said:
xJodieLoux said:

Thats what made us want to watch it :lol:

Those writers are really good!

Oh and littlelady......I'm sorry...please send me the bill by all means :lol:

Im gonna go one better, im sending you the pants to wash yourself :moon: I havnt found anything on it does anyone have a link to the trailer??

oh yes hun check out those skiddies, its your own fault :wink: Looks really good but not sure if gal will watch it :roll: bumholio as minda would say :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back