Clothing question

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Hi ladies- time I'd ticking on for me with LO due soon however I'm now doubting I have any idea with what I'm doing clothing wise

I got lots of long sleeved sleepsuits but what did you have your babies on underneath this?

I'm envisaging short sleeved bodysuits, but then wondering if just vests are better? But do they ride up a bit babies back?

Gosh I've a lot to learn!! Xx

HI, I'm really bad, but i never both with anything under a sleepsuit. The norm is to have a vest (with poppers at the bottom so it shouldnt ride up) but I just use the one outfit and have a blanket to wrap around him if sat somewhere drafty. I think more clothes than that is a major hassle tbh x

I don't bother with vests either, especially if she has on a sleepsuit. It's just another layer for poo to leak on. Xxx

I have bought bodysuits a few in 0-3 and a few packs first size 4 cooler days for underneath outfits x

I put Henry in a short sleeve bodysuit and a sleepsuit. Keeps him a bit warmer although as olive says, when the weather is warmer and there isn't a chill in the air I may leave the vest xxx

I don't bother with vests either, especially if she has on a sleepsuit. It's just another layer for poo to leak on. Xxx

Funny you say that because with Tyler the vests seem to stop the leaks onto his sleepsuits (unless it's really bad) so I only have to change the vest instead of the whole outfit.

Funny you say that because with Tyler the vests seem to stop the leaks onto his sleepsuits (unless it's really bad) so I only have to change the vest instead of the whole outfit.

I find vests are quite good for holding the poo in lol!

The norm is that babies should have 1 extra layer of clothing than what you need, a vest is an easy way to do this!

I always put a body suit under sleep suits or clothes, they do quite often save the outfit from poo if I catch it in time! I guess with the weather getting warmer they may not be needed soon, although I am in Scotland!

I use a short sleeve vest with poppers at the bottom and a sleep suit on top. Like the other ladies, might do away with the vests in warmer weather.

Jack wears a long sleeved vest under his sleep suits at the moment because it's still really cold here at night. When it gets a bit warmer i'll switch to a short sleeved one and then in Summer he'll probably sleep in just a short sleeved vest x

yesterday she had on a dress with built in knicker/vest bit at the bottom, and managed to get through the vest, tights, and onto daddy's shirt! Lol

Also I think cos G hates getting dressed if she's in a sleepsuit it's worse to have to take the sleepsuit off to get to the vest. Xxx

yesterday she had on a dress with built in knicker/vest bit at the bottom, and managed to get through the vest, tights, and onto daddy's shirt! Lol

Also I think cos G hates getting dressed if she's in a sleepsuit it's worse to have to take the sleepsuit off to get to the vest. Xxx

I hate those poos!!! We have had a couple that have ruined everything he's wearing!! Who decided baby poo should be so runny??

At least bf poo is water soluble, so should come out easier. Xxx

Short sleeved vest with poppers and a sleep suite even today it should be an extra layer to what you wear but obv everywhere has different weather xx

Thanks ladies. Thought I was on the right line of things but then began to convince myself I didn't have a clue what I was doing!! Especially now the weather us changing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back