• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clothes

Bee7

Reaction score
I know there's been a few threads about what to dress LO's in for bed during the hot weather. I'm just wondering what you've been dressing them in to go out. I haven't been out with Jack yet. I feel bad because the weather has been glorious but a) i'm knackered and b) i'm scared it's a bit TOO hot for him. Tomorrow i'm forcing myself out though and don't know what to put him in. In the house and for bed he's just been in short sleeved vests but i can't really take him out in just that. He has loads of outfits but there all long sleeved and not very summery.

Any suggestions? x

i had Mia in a sleevless dress today with no vest no socks or shoes and a little pair of knickers that go with the dress over her nappy and she was fine...
yesterday i had her in a romper suit.
just make sure you have a wide brimmed hat and loads of suncream and all should be fine...
was told no shoes or socks tho as thats how they let the heat escape. xx

We've been wearing rompers, no vest. Part of that is because we're going away on saturday so all his outfits are packed! I've got shorts ins t shirts but I'm gonna carry a vest around so if he's too hot he can wear that.

I have O in short sleeved best and a light pair of trousers or shorts to go out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back