Clothes

positivity :)

Reaction score
Hi ladies

what clothes are working out well for you at the moment? i seem to be living in leggings every single day!! :(

most of my clothes come from topshop normally, i know they do a maternity range but it feels too early to be buying maternity clothes.

xx

Same here :roll: I got some loose tops from tesco yesterday when I doubled up my vouchers :yay: am hoping they'll be suitable as maternity ones. Obvs pos I doubt we'll be showing for a while buy they do help to hide the bloating :blush: x

yeah, i'm so bloated i can't get into any jeans, trousers or shorts that i used to wear :( so its been leggings literally everyday!! its a good job maxi skirts are in fashion this summer, they will hide a multitude of sins!! xx

I'm having a nightmare just now too. None of my clothes fit as I've lost so much weight from morning sickness, thought everything would be too tight by now but it's all hanging off me and I look stupid! Ive just tried on half my wardrobe as I'm going out tonight, I tempted to go buy something but it will probably be a waste of money as I'm sure I'll balloon in the next few weeks! These first few weeks are so difficult as we're all changing shape so much! I'm a bit of a grown up hippyish-goth so don't just get my clothes easily, and I'm not about to shed the black just cos I'm pregnant! I'd better get my appetite for chocolate and cheese back soon!

Pajama bottoms! :D Love them at the moment. I'm wearing my OH's today because there's a lot more room in them compared to mine.

Trying to wear lose jeans and stuff, have to undo my button/zip on all of my jeans at the moment :( But I tried a fantastic trick last night which worked.. "Loop a hair band through the button hole in your jeans, then tie the band around the button of your jeans". Lots of room now! So I won't have to walk around town with a button and a zip down anymore :p

xxx

oh Im so pleased someone posted this. Im in my jeans at the moment and a floaty top but the jeans are agony and I have to undo them. Ive bought a beautiful floaty top from tesco this morning and Ive got maxi dresses on watch on Ebay but I hate dresses and anything thats not alternative so its killing me looking at nice, girly things lol

Cherry, I've been trying to find some alternative maternity clothes, doesnt seem to be much in the uk so if anyone comes across any let me know!

Ive been online most of the day looking. I want dark colours, tie dye, and not girly. Its hard work! I did find a nice tunic on Ebay but I missed the end of the bidding and it went for £3.19.
I feel awful as OH just came home with 2 beautiful maxi dresses for me but they were clingy material and one was only calf length which is no good for me so I told him I was sorry but they'll have to go back :(

ah cherry, bless your oh for trying.

that's the problem, i have a lovely plain black maxi dress but its tight fitting, now with this huge swollen stomach people will start guessing if i rock up in that dress...annoying!! xx

Got a funny feeling we're going to have to go with the regular plain black maternity clothes Binky! I might try customizing some things myself! Accessories always make a difference too!

I'm living in leggings, tunics and empire line type tops at the moment. I've also been using the hairband through the button hole of my jeans trick - I seriously don't remember being this bloated with No#1!

We really don't won't to say anything to anyone till we hit 12 weeks but at this rate people will start guessing in no time!

I am struggling too. Leggings are the most compy at the mo as so bloated, but font have many tops to go with, and just feel fat etc.. etc... havent worn jeans for a couple weeks now! Really need to get some new clothes.....but it will have to wait until pay day :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back