Needing all new maternity clothes

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Argggghhh, because this pregnancy was unplanned and I was getting sterilised I had given away every single maternity item I owned and I mean everything (except 1 t-shirt I really liked).

So now im on ebay madly buying anything reasonably priced for maternity wear. I just dont have a lot of cash for clothes and I show pretty quick.

So let that be a lesson to others :rotfl:

And you'll have to change your forum username :rotfl:

Yeah i show really really quick to, and already ( i know i'm bloated ) i can't do up my jeans, this is all ya need over the xmas with all the stick thin dolls at my xmas parties....lol.

I gave EVERYTHING away after i had harrison and split with his dad, i never thought i'd need them again.... derrrr.

You might be able to grab a bargain in the january sales. I think I might buy some maternity clothes in the sales, and maybe even some unisex baby things, thats if my scan shows all is well.

I saw dungarees on ebay and kept bidding and bidding till it got outa hand and I had bid £25 quid. AND I STILL DIDNT WIN :evil:

awww i got some jeans from new look for £12 and they are fab other than that I live in joggers from primark

I have been living in velvet jogging bottoms, trainers and t shirts all pregnancy. It's cheap and so comfy.

thanks for the replies,
I have got loads off ebay, including velvet trousers from mothercare that I had the first time (not sure if its the same ones I sold :rotfl: ) and I got my dungarees. Got loadsa purple stuff. I luuuurrrve purple.

I will need to try the jogging bottoms.

I started from a size 10 last time, this time I'm already a 14 so some of my size 10 maternities are a bit tight! I'm not working this time whereas last time I needed smart clothes so I've just got some comfy yoga trousers and I'm looking foir a dress on ebay as OH wants to take me out!

lol.. ive been showing from 8 weeks but for some reason even when i was full term with my last child i could still wear all my jeans, i must carry high or something, i will have to get loads of news tops cause my belly was huge last time, dont like spendin money on maternity clothes myself..

just get stretchy things, I'm a showing and huge at moment but can get into some of my stretchy clothes, try charity shops - i live in them!!!

I was a size 10 and now i can't even fit into size 12 i think its wierd that i'm showing this much, the doc looked at my yesterday and questioned if i was right with my dates....lol, i'm sure of that one!!!

I just feel a little stupid going out and buying maternity clothes this early, do ya think i'm being silly? I just cant fit in anything without it strangling my belly, i'm going to have to tell people soon, there already talking about it ( the bump )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back