Clothes

missac

Reaction score
Just like on saturday I was all excited again because I was going to place an order for maternity clothes online for next. I have just started only to be told that they don't accept switch ( :shock: ) and I don't want to open a store card as it is the same as a credit card and i don't want to go down that road!

Does anyone know where I can get some lovely fasionable clothes that aren't ridiculously overpriced, online. It has to be online as I went shopping and saw nothing! I have been on fun mum, blooming marvellous dotty p's and all the usual, is there any I am missing, please help!

I have brought some great maternity clothes off ebay really cheap but great quality, I have also discovered the rather good maternity seciton at H&M too I think they have a maternity section on their website too. x

I have used next online and you open an account but you dont get charged intrest if you pay it off when you get the frst statement through, if you clear the balance then you dont have to use it again.i do know what you mean thought it might get a bit easy to use.

Ebay! Thats where I've been shopping (all weekend!) - have a look on the main forum too, there are links to all sorts, and think the site gets a commission when you buy through the links on the site - its nice to give something back :hug:

But definitely get yourself on ebay - just don't outbid me! :lol:

E-Bay is good if you don`t mind second hand, and there is sometimes new stuff too. Or what about Evans?

Missac i know how you feel, in Dundee the only places you can buy maternity clothing is in Dorothy Perkins or H&M, and both shops have very limited choice.
I went to DP to buy maternity jeans and they said it was ok for my OH to go into the changing cubicle with me, however half way through changing my trousers, one of the sale assitants flung open the changing room curtain and ordered my OH out of the cubicle! I was left standing in the middle of this open cubicle in my pants in full view of all the other customers! :oops: I was fuming and she didnt even apologise for it!

anyway sorry for the rant! you can also get maternity clothes from TOPSHOP online under the Bmaternity range. :D

Edit: here is the link http://www.topshop.co.uk/promostores/to ... yes&promo=

go to shop by...., and then B maternity

I opened a Next account and got them lurvly grey combat trousers with the random diamante flower button, and a couple round the back, under bump, sooooo comfy, worth the £35! Cleared it as soon as I got the statement through :)

do george at asda do maternity clothes? someone told me they do, but ive not seen any...

Thanks guys, you're all great. George do do( :rotfl: ) a maternity range but not in dundee, I am going to try the top shop one though!!

Been shoppin again today and found a fab shop in broughty ferry little red that is called just mum and they are only maternity clothes and they have a sale on and have great stuff!! I bought 2 skirts. Then I went to dp's and bought one of those great wraparound type dresses!!! Wasn't maternity but I bought it in a 14 so it will fit all the way through.

I think that is awful about the changiing rooms, I would have shouted and ranted and raved for the indignity, being accused of that is sh177y!!

You said do do :rotfl: !

Glad to hear you had more success shopping today - I bought a wrap dress from Wallis the other week in a 14 too - was only £15 in the sale! Super Bargain!

My OH is away on a stag weekend this weekend :( so having a girlie weekend, and planning on a big spree on Saturday hopefully :cheer:

missac said:
do do :rotfl: :rotfl: i don't think i'll ever grow up!

Me Neither!! We can stay as kids together and sit in the corner saying 'do do' and laughing! :rotfl:

what stage in your pregnancys do your normal clothes start to feel uncomfortable??, i remember last time i was still wearing my normal jeans up until i was around 5 and half months but i was bigger at the start of this pregnancy so doubt that will happen this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back