Fed up!!!

Discussion in 'Discounts, Deals & Freebies' started by beanie, Aug 17, 2005.

1. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Due to my belly I decided to go shopping at the weekend for some maternity clothes. I had an absolute nightmare. I am 6 foot tall and it appears that where I live tall people don't have babies (if they do they stay the same size all the way through). I was able to buy some jeans at Dotty P's but I couldn't get any other trousers anywhere. Topshop were no good which was annoying as I have bought 2 pairs of trousers fromthere before. Even their website drew a blank. I did get siome tops but because I have a long body they don't fully cover my bump. I have no clothes left to wear and am feeling really down and frumpy :( Does anyone have any suggestions of where I can shop online or otherwise?????

2. Zor-El

Zor-El Well-Known Member

have you tried long tall sally im sure they do maternity clothes

3. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip, unfortunetly it was no go. They only had 2 styles, both horible and really expensive. I am really at a loss, I have searched everywhere on the net and am drawing a blank. Am feeling really down about this now... I was meant to go out tonight but can't as I really do not have anything to wear (really nothing as opposed to me just saying it) :(

4. LouisecH

LouisecH Well-Known Member

How about ebay?