• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clothes for new baby!

vixforever

Reaction score
I know I had Jacob not long ago but I'm totally baffled again!

So far I've got:
3 tiny baby vests
5 newborn sleepsuits
3 newborn vests
4 0-3 sleepsuits
5 up to 3 month sleepsuits
a tiny baby snowsuit
a 0-3 month snowsuit
about 6 bibs
3 0-3 month vests
1 pair of boots
1 hat

Someone help!?

Lol

x

That puts me to shame - so far I've only got
3 newborn vests
1 all in one suit
2 hats
4 bibs
1 packet of newborn nappies

Oh dear- I think I need to get shopping!

Thats better than me! Ive got....
1 pair of scratch mitts
1 newborn sleepsuit!

hahaa wasn't gonna but any clothes yet but will start like you with vests and sleepsuits first!

Just been through my cupboard and found a tiny baby outfit
3-6 months outfit
2 0-3 month sleepsuits
another up to 3 month sleepsuit
a 0-3 month vest

hmmm
dont wanna overbuy!
but you never seem to have enough do you?
lol

well you's are all better then me I havent gone any lol I only really want to buy a few days worth of white things so I can see what it is as I know if I go out and buy alsorts now I will only want pink or blue when he or she comes.

so far I've got:
3 newborn vests
4 newborn sleep suits
6 up to 1 mth vests
7 up to 1 mth sleep suits
4 hats
3 mittens
6 bibs
2 baby booties

Got a class little johnsons carry case with cotton wool, buds, wipes, baby bath, oil, powder, shampoo & lotion. Just need to pick up nappies closer to the time (but with 4 mths still to go i think i have time lol)

Covered for average & bigger baby sizes so think that will do the hospital stay anyways. Have alot of family & friends so not going to do alot of outfit shopping until after he is here and we see what we need, though its soooo hard not to buy with everything so cute!!!

I have a bag of hand-me-downs from my aunty sitting in the nursery but haven't really sorted through it yet.

Perhaps its about time i got more organised and got down the shops!

I have 15 bibs, 10 vests 2 sleep suits and 3 all in one suits for the winter that is it argh!

:D
Last time I got given loads!!
I've got a mega load of blankets though so I hope no-one gets me any guarantee my nans knitting friends will make a shed load though and I've got nowhere to store them as I'm trying to find a place to put the ones from Jacob :roll: I found about 20 earlier.....

Last edited:
i got most things just need a cupple of newborn all in one and a newborn cardi then i got most things up to 3 month. Clothes-vise that is. :D

oh yea we have a knitting fiend in the family...MIL, so granny to be will prob have us kitted with a full wardrobe of stuff & blankets etc before the summer is out lol

Lol ahhh I love buying the clothes, its a shame about the packs of three sleepsuits though as there is always one that ruins the pack!!

i havnt got much hoping at my next scan they confirm girl so i can start buying more so far
2vests/bodysuit
1 denim dress with top under
a coat cream teddybear one
scratch mits
2 hats
1 all in one outfit
few pairs of booties
1 pair of the most gorgeous shoes iv ever seen lol

i got sooooooooo much more to get that woud last about a day lols

i havnt got much hoping at my next scan they confirm girl so i can start buying more so far
2vests/bodysuit
1 denim dress with top under
a coat cream teddybear one
scratch mits
2 hats
1 all in one outfit
few pairs of booties
1 pair of the most gorgeous shoes iv ever seen lol

i got sooooooooo much more to get that woud last about a day lols

lol they need so much :D

i have quite alot of the basics but want to go shopping for proper outfits once baby is here and we know what baby is!!!

i know this is slightly different subject as this is our first i was wondering if anyone is getting any toys for baby and if so what they are getting as i don't want to buy loads that it will never play with!!

i have quite alot of the basics but want to go shopping for proper outfits once baby is here and we know what baby is!!!

i know this is slightly different subject as this is our first i was wondering if anyone is getting any toys for baby and if so what they are getting as i don't want to buy loads that it will never play with!!

I'd go for mainly rattles, cot toys, cot mobiles, pram toys and activity bars x x

iv got a cot mobile and will get a few soft rattly type toys for first few weeks and some touchy cloth/comforter ones as for first 6weeks i dont think theyreally need anything much

:)
I just need to figure out how many sleepsuits I need of each size x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back