Clomid (please help)

_Rosie_

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if any1 is taking clomid and if so could you please help me. it says on a website not to take it if you are pregnant i may be bein really stupid but dont u take it to get pregnant? if any 1 could help i would appreciate it thanx xxxx

Hi :wave: , I'm on clomid. I read that to on my prescription box, but I don't know why though :think: . I may have to look it up somewhere.
Goo luck :hug:

Just looked up on it and all I can find is that it can cause birth defects. So it's suggested you do a HPT before taking the next course of clomid even if you have what you think is AF cos some women still may have a light bleed if they are PG.
Hope this helps :hug:

My SIL has polycictic ovaries and has concieved two healthy children on clomid.

We conceived on clomid :D For the first 4 months I took 50mg on days 2,3,4,5, and 6. Then did a pregnancy test on day 30 (as directed by consultant). If the test was negative, I then waited for AF to start (sometimes needed another drug to start this as I have PCO), then started the clomid again on day 2. For the final 2 months I was on 100mg and we finally conceived on my last month on the clomid (was told we could only take it for 6 months).

Best of luck!

rosie, are you saying you're looking to buy clomid online? it's a prescription drug and you have to be so careful buying stuff online, i'd really suggest avoiding that and going to your GP

in my desperation i thought about buying it online but then came to my senses i think it should only be used under doctors supervision xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back