CLOMID & Cancer

:shock: Thanks for posting that. My mum had the start of breast cancer a year ago (caught it before it turned into a tumour) and she took Clomid for 6 months about 35 years ago.

I've been on it for 4mths now.
TBH I think The Sun just like scaremongering, if there was a real risk I don't think it would be used so readily......i don't think :?

ive no idea but i wont be taking it. personal preference of course... :hug:

There are so many of these cancer scares - I remember when they said the pill could cause cancer back in the 1980's and terrified loads of people - now they say it can help to stop certain types of cancer. To be honest I dont think they should be allowed to report such dramatic headlines until it is proved conclusively.

Skairdy dont worry honey :hug: even if this was to be the case the medical profession would keep a very close eye on anyone that had used the drug... :hug:

Jane x

There are so many of these cancer scares - I remember when they said the pill could cause cancer back in the 1980's and terrified loads of people - now they say it can help to stop certain types of cancer. To be honest I dont think they should be allowed to report such dramatic headlines until it is proved conclusively.

Skairdy dont worry honey :hug: even if this was to be the case the medical profession would keep a very close eye on anyone that had used the drug... :hug:

Jane x
i agree with u! i am a new member here and i am looking to find some information from some of you that have tried to buy Clomid or any other ovulating simulant drug online..is there anyone?that can help me??i would like to buy it but i am not sure if it' s safe or not....
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back