Yay! Its been banned

Yes I heard them talking about that on the radio yesterday - the way the mum was talking made it come accross as if it was nothing to get a £25000 loan!

arr!! just saw their new advert and its just as annoying!! :twisted:

Hooray for the ban, I HATE that advert!

I personally think they should have tighter control on loan ads, they all make out that we'll be finacially better off if we take one...but usually it is the most vulnerable people in society who have to take one and end up much worse off of deeper in debt because of criminal interest rates. It really makes me cross!!!! :evil:

BUT ITS NOT TOTALLY GONE!! :twisted: :evil: they have just had to make it look less easy!

your right, all loan adverts should not be allowed!

That advert is sooooooo wrong and annoying on soooo many levels. Firstly, it makes it look too easy to get a loan. Secondly, the womans kid needs to be taught more manners for shouting for his mum when she is clearly on the phone. Thirdly, the mum needs to be setting a good example and not talking to family members when on the phone to someone, and finally, I find it somewhat sadistic the way she shouts to Josh that Dad has found the Scooter (the most bone gratingly annoying line in the history of TV ads) in such a lighthearted way when poor dad is probably lying there with a broken neck...its almost as though she planted it there...

Not that Ive thought about it or let it get to me at all..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

natalie&jake said:
Good, now lets try and ban the cillit bang ads :lol:

bang and the dirt is gone. defo geordie woman gone :cheer:

notice how she loses her accent and then it comes back again.

petitions spring to mind :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back