Clearblue test

Peanut

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Quick question for you experts -

I bought a Clearblue Digital Ovulation Kit thinking ouch :shock: v expensive, but hey ho....

It comes with 7 test sticks, thought I could buy more sticks for it later, but I can't find any. Is this because you can't buy them or am I looking in the wrong place?

God, I hope I can buy more...I'm just getting into the swing of it! And it's way too expensive to keep buying a new one every month!

No sadly once you have used the sticks that come with that pack you have to throw it out :(

Bummer. Thanks for info Wobbles. I was just too excited about peeing on a stick to read the info properly before I bought it. Oh well, now I'm looking for cheaper, hmmmm - more economical, way of peeing on a stick!

hun try access diagnostics on net i got mine from there 9.99 for 25 xxx

Thanks Rach I'll have a look at them today. x

Hi

Good luck with it, i know stuff like that really adds up
Katrina

I ordered some ovulation tests + pg tests from access diagnostics then realised I hadn't peed on a stick today. Just done it with test stick no 6 and there's a lovely smiley face looking at me. I am so chuffed..am carrying it around the house with me, smiling back at it like a half-wit. I guess DH is in for some action tonight!!! :cheer:

What an obsessed bunch we are. And how quickly I slid into this obsession..... :shock: teehee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back