clear blue still havent arrived!!

evie_smith

Reaction score
i know im not planning to tests any time soon but my clear blue tests still havent arrived i ordered them christmas eve and thinks i ordered a couple of days ago have come since!! lol im now getting annoyed the said they posted them out a bit ago then a head band thing i ordered was posted out 3 days after that and the hair band arrived today?!?! i think im going to complain . .

How annoying...where did you buy them from? Was it a credit card you used or paypal or something?

i used paypal but it was a registered business user on ebay so should have been good i just sent them this message

hello starting to get a bit worried i ordered this item on the 24th of dec and ebay said it should be here by the 29th the latest thats inc christmas and new years posts. I have ordered other items 6 days later that have arrived today. Is my item in the post yet? i have missed this month to test already! however i am not happy with the service already email me back when you get the time thankyou x

do you think thats forward enought even if they arrive tomorow i feel so adutated its one item that shouldnt arrive late lol!! might ask for a refund . . .

What do you mean ebay said it should be there by 29th? Different sellers give different estimated delivery times. It has been a while now though...

Hope you hear back from them soon. It does seem strange that they would send you a different item before one that you ordered before it :lol:

when you go to the contact seller ask a question if you click on the where is my item it says estimated delivery is and mine was between 28th and 29th dec so it def should have been here by now its based on the delivery time the seller has given x

they didnt send me the other item it was a dif seller but i ordered it 6 days later and they both said 1st class post so the other one should have been here sooner i thinks . . just a bit annoyed it hasnt come yet as they said they posted it before the other seller had posted theirs and i got the others sellers already seems a bit fishey to me . .

Have you checked all your emails associated with your ebay account? I sometimes use my hubbys account to buy things and then forget :lol: Maybe if you used your hubbys ebay there' a message in his email?...It's just a thought, hope they come soon :)

Last edited:
Ahhh well then I really don't know what to suggest :eh:

You're not having much luck!

:( Who did you buy from? Do they have good feedback?

i just replied to an email with thankyou as they told me they are sorry and sending more out for me on recorded delivery first thing tomorow soooo fingers crossed ey! x

that's a response I guess (but cannot help feeling it's cos they forgot to send them in the first place :lol:)

That's very good - either they did forget or they'll do anything to avoid getting negative feedback... at least you'll have them in time for testing this month :)

lol yer and me otherwise why would they skimp themselves out and send another two??? lol if they other ones do arrive afterwards or at the same time im not sending them back haha :D

yer might be for feedback oh well im a happier bunny today now for that :D

The post has been particularly bad! I sold some items and posted them away on the 15th of December and they still haven't arrived. Others I had sent on the same day got there within days, and other items I had posted to Italy and Australia arrived very quickly. There's no rhyme nor reason to the post, I'm still waiting for something to arrive from the 24th. Of course they might have forgotten, but it'll be cheaper for them to send more than get a negative feedback!

Don't pee on them straight away though :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back