clear blue digis (confused)

jemz24

Reaction score
ok so im 13 dpo as u all kno i did 2 tests a sensi and a clearblue both came up with faint positive but defo positives. i did 2 digitals and they commin up negative.

im gettin really upset now. wot the hell is goin on?

maybe they are not as sensitive at picking up the hormones in your body hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i always say, a BFN could be wrong but a BFP is almost always right?
dont wana get your hopes up, but i hope its still a BFP, everything crossed for u xx

i think the digital ones arnt that good at picking up the hormone if it was a faint line on the other it could just take some time to show on a digital.
good luck

please dont go by thinking a faint positive is a positive i had 7 faint positives on standard tests but the digi was neg and it turned out i wasnt pregnat :shock:

one thing i have learnt now is not to trust faint positives unless they are getting darker - it really upset me thinking i was PG but then finding out i wasnt - hope ur lines get darker :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

eeek learnt somethin new, sorry for giving wrong advise, just somethin i'd always been told,
hope your line gets darker :) best of luck xx :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hi Jem :hug:

Try not to get disheartened. You got two BFPs which is great!! Some tests are weaker than others and from what i have read, a BFN is not always reliable whereas a BFP is reliable. Maybe you should go see your dr/nurse if you are worrying about it and get a blood test but as far as we are all concerned here.. you ARE pregnant :hug:
Keep me up dated and if you need to chat you know where i am :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back