Clarins - mother to be session

satch

Reaction score
Today I went and had a "mother to be" spa session at a Clarins Spa, which I highly recommend.

I first had a back massage, then had my bump gently massaged, then had a facial, shoulder, arm and hand massage and finally a foot and lower leg massage. It was all done using beautiful products and I feel so nice now! It was such a lovely treat. All of the products that they sell are safe during pregnancy and I ended up buying some stretch mark cream :dance:

Really recommend it as a nice treat. I'm 32+ weeks and I think perfect timing!

Sally

I had a pregnancy massage a few weeks back and it was bliss.. i wish i could afford to have one done every week as my OH isnt too good at them!

Claire x

Oh wow you lucky ladies! Oh booked me in to have my hair cut and deep conditioned yesterday and took me in there without me knowing he waved have fun and left with DD :) that was so cute! i ended up having about 4 inches cut off and now have a lovely trendy bob it makes me look older and more "mummy-like" :rotfl: im so pleased it feels so healthy again :D I have a maternity shoot also OH booked it for when i turn 36 weeks were planning to have a sillouette of me and OH behind with DD touching my belly to blow up into poster size for our living room wall. im really exited. but i must admit, this massage business sounds fab :) *goes to search google* :lol:

I had a Molton Brown Pregnancy massage whilst we were on holiday (seems like months ago now), and it was absolutely wonderful........so gentle and relaxing, the Clarins one sounds like heaven too, Im also off to do some googling!!

satch said:
Today I went and had a "mother to be" spa session at a Clarins Spa, which I highly recommend.

I first had a back massage, then had my bump gently massaged, then had a facial, shoulder, arm and hand massage and finally a foot and lower leg massage. It was all done using beautiful products and I feel so nice now! It was such a lovely treat. All of the products that they sell are safe during pregnancy and I ended up buying some stretch mark cream :dance:

Really recommend it as a nice treat. I'm 32+ weeks and I think perfect timing!

Sally

how much was this? think i mite be too late now lol..

i bought stretch mark control cream from clarins £35 and doesnt work atall.. bugger lol! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back