City mini jogger and a buggy snuggle

Magic Monkey

Reaction score
Has anyone got both! I was using my Quinny footmuff, but the top doesn't zip off and it is really thick, bought a Mothercare cosy toes and the holes are in the wrong place for the harness! So are the holes in the right place on a buggy snuggle and can you still fold it ok with it on?

I dont know about your particular pushchair but can tell you that buggysnuggles are made for 5 point harnesses.

if you can wait til tomorrow, i'll let you know - i'm intending to swap my sheepskin to the loola from the city mini, and put my buggy snuggle in the city mini. i've decided that the colours will look better that way; am just hoping they both fit :lol:

:D :D

sorry, i forgot yesterday :oops: - the answer is yes :D :D

DSC00624.jpg

Brilliant, it looks really good too. I am just ordering mine now!

its the baby jogger city mini - they're an american import... i got mine from olivers babycare (online)

i think they're fab :D

The stroller is cute!

We're gonna have 4 strollers in September! :lol:
The new one's we have for Rome & Jaida are gorgeous :)

Hi there, I tried to put a mamas and papas buggy liner in my city mini, but it doesn't really fit well and is impossable to fold. Can you fold it ok with the buggy snuggle on?
thanks
Ali

yup, it folds fine with a buggy snuggle - have had mine in and out of the car boot a few times now :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back