Citroen Xsara Picasso

chickadee1976

Reaction score
Hi we are going to be buying a new car in acouple of months.
Have a Nissan Micra at the moment, not particularlyy practicl.

Have been loking at Citroen Xsara Picasso as it has 3 full back seats and looks to be a reasonable sized boot.

We will have baby seat, a booster seat for a 8 year old and a 9 year old who never stops growing.

Does anyone have any knowldge of these cars or can you suggest an alternative.

We have one of these. I don't know that I am that knowledgeable about the make etc. itself but I can tell you it is very spacious. Lots of people have commented on how practical it is.

Boot - plenty of room for buggy and shopping!

I like it becasue the seats etc. are high and I am short so at least I feel I can see over the steering wheel! It's great for lifting LO in and out as it is quite a high car so the seat is level when you stand on teh pavement if you see what I mean.

Happy car hunting! If I think of any more pros to this car, I will add. x

We have one - it's pretty good to be honest - allt he space of an mpv but the length of a car so it's easy to park etc - plus you sit up high like in a 4X4 which I love :D

We haven't had any major problems with ours and would get another - my SIL had one and recently changed it for another newer one so everyone we know who has one likes it - just don't get it in beige, that's the OAP colour ;)

my brother had one. hes got 3 teenage sons and him and his wife. they all fit in comfortably.
Hes also a DJ so all his equipment went in the boot (with the seats down though :)

i have one and i love it we are just looking into buying another new one wouldnt be without it

We are on our 3rd one. Not cos they keep breaking or anything just cos OH likes to change his car. we have 2 kids in proper car seats and one in a booster seat and there is plenty of room. Before this car we had a Mondeo and they were really cramped in the back and there was no room for an adult to sit in between the seats but they can with the picasso. The boot massive too and we easily fitted our huge tandem pram in it. Plus the back seats can either be tipped over or completely removed which is really handy.

we've just bought one about a month ago...I love it. there is loads of space and storage and it easy to get the car seat in and out without having to bend down etc.

Great drive too...you can see above all the other cars and into cars as one young man and his amorous girlfriend found out when I pulled up alongside them :wink: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back