Choices....choices...

think the pram would be of more use... but u already have one so why not go for the travel cot

hummm... depends cant remember what ur travel systems like..u only need a travel cot if ur gonna let lil one sleep out.. unless ur thinking bout selling it?

I'd go for the travel cot. Saw some in Eroski for 99E, not half as smart as that one!

They are both lovely. I guess it depends which one you need more but I love the buggy's colours :)

Buhhy as itll get more use, the colours are great AND you can't beat a light weight buggy for a quick trip to the shops.

I like them both, they look really nice and smart but like you say you have a travel system.

The cot can be doubled up as a playpen for the daytime which comes in handy but they are not a good thing to use as a permanent cot/bed i dont think. The ones i have had, although not the same as the one you have shown is only a thin mattress and usually the sizes are different to a cot so its hard to get bedding etc to fit them, and unless it has adjustable heighs its a long way down to keep picking baby out for feeding/settling etc, they're generally for going away weekends/holidays etc.

If its to sell, go for the one that will get you the most money back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back