Chloe's sleeping

tiggerbounce77

Reaction score
Chloe has always been a good sleeper, have been able to put her down at 8 and she will sleep through to 7, she has started to wake at 4 or 5 am wanting a feed, she will be 19 weeks soon, what has gone wrong??

It's that age hub they always start to get restless at night at this age she is around 5 months from 3-6 months they generally do she will settle again soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope she does soon, it really messes up my routine having to get up early, I wasnt sure if she is ready to be weaned yet.

Dunno hunni if she is taking interest a spoon if baby rice after her last feed wouldn't hurt :) might sleep through too :)

I don't think it's because she needs to be weaned hun. Could be the 4 month sleep regression Amelia had this for a couple of days, after sleeping from 9-8:30 since 3 months old she was waking up at 4am and sometimes 6am but she's not settled down and sleeps through again. Not all babies go through it but Chloe might be. Also I wouldn't advise to give baby rice after the last feed if you did want to try it I would try it after her second feed of the day. :)

When I weaned my other two my hv always advised after the last feed of the day :)

My lo did exactly the same and still is - i can only put it down to sleep regression! Just going with the flow hoping it will pass x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back