Chinese Gender Charts

Layla

Reaction score
how acruate were they for you?

they were right on all 3 of my kids, and right for my friends kids.

the reason i ask is coz when we TTC again, we are considering going by the charts to try to conceive a girl.

here are two links for them, can you let me know if they were right or wrong for you please?

http://www.maternitycorner.com/mcmag/ar ... y0018.html

http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/C ... Gender.htm

thanks

xx

EDIT: THE CHARTS ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT, PLEASE TELL ME WHICH CHART YOU ARE GOING ON.

The charts told me that Reece should've been a girl! :?

xx

They worked with my first two - according to the charts this one should be a girl so hopefully in a few weeks we will know if they are right this time too!!

just checked mine and it was right i had a boy

Oops got my age wrong! Actually had to sit and work my age out lol and now the chart says I had a boy! :shock:

xx

Arggghhh! The first link says I'm having a boy and the next one says a girl......which one are you all looking at?

I'll find out next week though.

Sass

lol, thats why i posted both charts, coz they are slitghly diffrent, im not sure which one to go with

the first one said boy so was wrong for me. will do second one when i can work it out, am still a bit asleep x

OOOO I've just checked mine......on both it say's I'm goin to have a boy!!! Spooky! Only 6 (ish) months left to see if they're right!

Actually, we're going to find out the sex at our 20 week scan ( if we can ) So only 9/10 weeks to wait... yipeeeeee!!!!!!!

ooooo I'm all excited now!!!!!

They were both wrong for me but I know I did a few Chinese charts before that took into account the mother's lunar age (i.e. from our conception) and they were right...?

+++

According to the first chart, I conceived a girl in July when I was 22, which is correct!

Now onto this one...... First day of my LMP was the 29th November, so strictly speaking I couldn't have conceived until December - correct? If so, being 35 means I'm having a boy. Hopefully only got to wait until the 20 week scan to find out, but it's interesting...

On the second one - how on earth did you work out the Chinese lunar month when there is no GMT on the scale?

Hmm well that's wrong .... it made Damien a girl and me 21?!! (The second one)

Is it me being a total spud???

Both wrong for me - They say Ky should have been a GIRL. He's very much a BOY

so the first chart seems to be the most acurate then?

Yeah the first chart got it right for me

layla said:
so the first chart seems to be the most acurate then?

unless your me or my mum, i am apparently a boy, my bro a girl, and my sister a boy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back