Child Trust Fund

Kim

Reaction score
I haven't received a child trust fund voucher and Rubie is approaching 10 weeks old - is this right? I thought I would have it by now. Does anyone know who I contact about it?

Have you sent off your application for child benefit? When you do that its gets the ball rolling but it still took them about 3 weeks to get it to me after that.
They will send you a letter saying it's on the way though.

A thought for when you do get it, check out

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/savings/

I was on here yesterday looking at mortgages (and getting really depressed that we can't afford one, but that's another story!!), and noticed that they compare the various options for investing the voucher. Depending on what you want to do with the money, there are loads of options on here.

My child benefit has been sorted since January :?

I have had no letter about it or anything. I'm worried now that they sent it and I threw it out thinking it was junk :shock:

Hmm, in that case I would give them a ring.

Here's the number: 0845 302 1470

I have just phoned the number and they said they sent it out over a week ago and they are going to send another, thanks Urchin!!

Mine got sent to the wrong address!

Obviously we gave the right address when we applied for CB, but they still managed to put the wrong postcode in (totally wrong) and sent it to a road with the same name as ours in a different town.
Idiots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back