Chicken Pox

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
I met up with a friend of mine and her two little girls a little while ago- she rang this morning to say they both have CP and its contagious 10-14 days before the spots appear. :x

What should I be doing with Evie- she's not showing any symptoms but I'm supposed to be at my dad's party tomorrow and mt 5 month old cousin will be there. :think:

Oh heck!! Arianna just had them the other week and it is true that it is contagious before the spots appear, and continues to be until all the spots start to 'scab'

Arianna started to get the sniffles before the pox appeared - I *think* that is normal start off symptom

SarahH said:
Oh heck!! Arianna just had them the other week and it is true that it is contagious before the spots appear, and continues to be until all the spots start to 'scab'

Arianna started to get the sniffles before the pox appeared - I *think* that is normal start off symptom

:( :( :( :( :( She's had a really runny nose for a couple of days now :wall:

Oh no :(

Check behind her ears as I was told that is usually one of the first places for spots to appear

I really hope she doesnt have them, I know it is good for them to get them early and out the way, but Evie is still so ickle

I think there's a lot of it going around at the moment. My HV said that they dont feel unwell, just not quite themselves and not sure what's wrong with them in the days leading up to the spots breaking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back