Chest infection?

love87

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I think I may have developed a chest infection. Got a bad headcold during the week which is starting to dry up but now I'm wheezy, coughing, lung pains and feel downright miserable. Is there anything I can do at home to help shift it? GP is not open until Monday and out of hours doc is quite a bit away and hubby is at work with car so no way of getting there until tomorrow. I have taken some paracetamol. I'm just sick of feeling sick now! Im 28+3 TIA.

Ive had a similar thing recently with lung pain too and it was horrendous it hurt so much! But thankfully the lung pain only lasted 24 hours, I was coughing up stuff for about a week though and still have the odd cough every now and then. Didn't take anything for it just let my body naturally shift it. I did have a fever and chills too with sinusitis etc, knocked me off my feet for a few days. I think just eat as many fruit and vegetables as possible (which is hard if you have lost your appetite!) and I drank a lot of hot water and lemon for vit c xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back