Cheryl Cole

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
...is the new X Factor judge, replacing Sharon.

That's just great innit, me and OH usually sit down and watch it together all snuggled up, but now all he's gonna be concentrating on is her :roll: :lol:

:lol: I thought exactly the same thing.

Mind, at least Dermot presents it now :wink:

Don't worry, she's so scrawny she may have disappeared completely by then.

I went to a Girls Aloud concert last week as was like :shock: They all need a good meal!

Minxy said:
Don't worry, she's so scrawny she may have disappeared completely by then.

I went to a Girls Aloud concert last week as was like :shock: They all need a good meal!

my Oh's sister waited outside a hotel to see them when they were playing Newcastle and the pics of Cheryl are shocking, shes toooo skinny!! I was :shock: as well when I seen them...

I haven't got a other half that will be sat with me watching it :) but i'm gutted really can't stand her and i love that programme! Hope she doesn't totally ruin it for me x

x-kirsty-x said:

That's just great innit, me and OH usually sit down and watch it together all snuggled up, but now all he's gonna be concentrating on is her :roll: :lol:

well the last time i saw her she was looking painfullt thin. i would say anorexic. So by the time X Factor comes round she may look like my avatar.

budge said:
x-kirsty-x said:

well the last time i saw her she was looking painfullt thin. i would say anorexic. So by the time X Factor comes round she may look like my avatar.
:rotfl:

budge said:
x-kirsty-x said:

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back