Wish me luck:S

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
I'm taking Keeley's dummy away tonight or tomorrow morning.. not sure which yet.

I tried a few months back but she was gettin all her back teeth together so i felt sorry for her and gave in
But now she's becoming really dependent on it :(
So i'm gonna offer her her fav dolly everytime she gets upset or starts lookin for the dummy. or is that wrong? replacing the dummy with somethin else?

good luck hun, your braver than me , there is no way i am even considering taking Hannahs off her , kieron had his till the day before he started school (only in the house) and no doubt hannah will be the same

She will soon get used to it nic, just keep her occupied until shes used to the lack of it!

Good Luck hun, I hope it goes well, I think distracting her with her fave doll is a good idea. I have decided that when Libby gives hers up I am going to say she needs to put them all ina box to give to another baby girl that needs them more than she does, and gave her a new doll in return for the box of dummys, cos thats what big girls had instead of a dummy.....I have a friend who did this, and although there were some tantrums still, it worked :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back