Cherelle

pinkymum

Reaction score
This is probably a long shot, but I'm Cherelle's text buddy and some of you may know she is on holiday. But she went to Egypt so I'm just hoping that she's ok with all the stuff thats going on over there and that she's on her way home. Don't suppose anyone else has heard from her? I did text but I heard on the news phone networks and internet was down.

If anyone else hears can you let me know please?

x x x x

Aww bless her and u for being so caring! I'm sure she is ok xx

Oh god hope she's ok. The worst is probably big delays getting back which will be no fun while pregnant, but I'm sure she will be ok. X

Thanks girls. Someone on her Facebook said she should be home today but she hasn't heard from her. Sure she'll be ok to. How annoying that her last holiday before baby arrives is messed up. I did think she said she was away for 2 weeks though!
X

You are so lovely pinky checking up on her - I'm sure she will be fine and back safe with us here soon xx

I was going to do a thread about her just remembered yesterday that she's on holiday if she's in eygpt for whereelse not sure about the destination hope she's landing alright and safe?..

I'm sure she's fine. Egyptians are lovely people and it is their government they have a problem with, not foreign nationals. Was she going to a Red Sea destination or somewhere along the Nile? Red Sea destinations are far far away from all the protests and if she is in Cairo, Alexandria or Luxor there are flight delays. Shame she probably won't have been able to enjoy that beautiful country properly!

Xx

I'm sure she's fine. Egyptians are lovely people and it is their government they have a problem with, not foreign nationals. Was she going to a Red Sea destination or somewhere along the Nile? Red Sea destinations are far far away from all the protests and if she is in Cairo, Alexandria or Luxor there are flight delays. Shame she probably won't have been able to enjoy that beautiful country properly!

Xx

Oh flopsy I hope you didn't think I was being nasty about Egyptians. Was just concerned for her. I'm not sure which part she was going to, its a shame her holiday has probably been cut short.
X

Oh no! Didn't think you were being nasty about Egyptians at all!! I was trying to reassure you that she will be fine because she isn't one of the people they are protesting about! Lol sorry pinkymum, I can see how it may have seemed like I was being defensive though!

Xx

Im sure shes ok :hugs: your so sweet to worry . I feel bad as her holiday may have been cut short . I'd imagine she's safety tucked away in an airport ? There are some pretty big delays with flights arent there ?

Oh no! Didn't think you were being nasty about Egyptians at all!! I was trying to reassure you that she will be fine because she isn't one of the people they are protesting about! Lol sorry pinkymum, I can see how it may have seemed like I was being defensive though!

Xx

Don't worry hun, I was a big hormonal crying mess last night lol (feel great today)

:hugs:

x xx x

She'll be fine hun, she shouldn't be effected being down the Red Sea part x

lol How odd! I have just been speaking with a friend of ours in Cairo! He says it's chaos! Some communication is getting thru Pinky - although ours was a chat thru facebook....

However, as Flopsy said above they are such lovely people they will make sure she is unharmed! xxx

is there any more news on her? i dont think she is due back till this coming week but if they are flying people home as precaution and her friend saying she should be back but hasnt heard hmm hopefully she is well away from it enjoying her holiday and coming home on the day she should originally be flying home

My friends been in Cairo & she got back fine so I'm sure she will be ok Hun x

Yeah haven't heard anything but I'm sure she'll be ok. X

awwww thanks for caring! im touched! I was at a red sea resort so there was no trouble it was just strangely quiet. We were offered flights home early but we didnt think there was a need really. Its nice to be back though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back