• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chemical pregnancy

faithangle

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and just wanted some moral support as I am emotionally confused.
Over the last few days I've been taking pregnancy test which had all been showing faint postive lines. I was due my period Tuesday 24th may. This morning I started to bleed I took another pregnancy test from early morning urine and it was negative. I'm so disappointed and not sure what to think or feel, my partner just said "see this is why I didn't want to get my hopes ups" as he is at work it was over the phone so he does know I was crying. I think this would be a chemical miscarriage.

Hi hun, I am so sorry you are going through this, is your bleed like a normal AF? And the urine you used wasn't too diluted? Might be worth a try testing again in a couple of days with FMU, I wish you loads of luck x

It was the first urine of the day so I doubt it was dulited. When I go to the loo I,m bleeding, the flow is not very heavy but its enough. Thanks for your reply, as I was feeling all alone with no outside perspective. I suppose I'll just have to keep trying.

Never give up hope hun, wish I could say more, would it be worth going to the doc's for some bloods to see if your count is increasing? So sorry to hear this x

Wishing you loads of luck and hope it isn't what you think it is because a bleed can be normal too....... x

Hi & welcome :wave:

I've seen your posts but thought I'd welcome you over here :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back