• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cheerios

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
Can Keeley have them???
In my annabel Karmel book she says she can.... but i'm sure they have honey in them??? and i thought babies couldn't have honey :think: :think:

ive been told they can have cooked honey... cooking kills the potental bad bacteria.

alice has had honey on chicken chicken and loved it!

yes, i would guess so, because i would assume the honey is added when it is being cooked :think:

slighty off topic - do they go soggy when they are added to milk? thinking of giving them to alice, but they are quite hard arn't they... if i pop them in a little bit of milk do you recon she will be able to pick them up, but them still be soft enough fgor her to eat? (sorryfor highjacking your thread :oops: )

Yeah they go soggy after a while but keeley likes them without milk :roll: :lol:

cool. :D
just said to OH that i was going to give her cherios, and he just told me he ate the last of the box! :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back