Ella kitchen

My nephew is 8 months and has been on Ella's kitchen since 5 months, he's a hungry wee man and doesn't like milk. I tried a strawberry pouch one day as it spilt on my hand and it's yum! Fletcher seems to really like them, but isn't keen in jars like cow and gate- pushes the spoon away. I'm going to try feeding my LO what I make but Defo would use Ella's kitchen for going out etc. much lighter to pack than a jar too! Xx

I've never given Jack a jar or pouch (he has fruit pots though) of savoury food and have always fed him home cooked food but if I did have to give him one it'd defo be Ella's Kitchen or Plum. I don't think there's anything wrong with baby food i'm just used to home cooking for children for work so naturally did the same for Jack x

Ella's do taste good. The fruit ones are like a smoothie. I'm trying to make my own and use sachets if unprepared as they're really expensive. Brody can eat a whole one and it would cost a fortune to do 3 meals a day. Am copying the recipes but it doesn't quite taste the same!

There are a few savoury Ella's thought that smell and taste like pure evil. One with broccoli is *shivers* awful

X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh wow Tyler LOVES broccoli ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340812298.997536.jpg
He shoves the whole head in then gnaws on the stalk

I'm talking from personal experience of trying it. Brody ate it fine. The sachet however reeked lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had some dodgy poos after broccoli!! Lol!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back