cheeky little...

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
i've seen red!! last night we went in next door for dinner, their 14 year old lad came in and kept an ear out for katie. he literally had to do nothing, she was fast asleep when he came in and i said just ring if she wakes up, which was highly unlikely and she didnt. when i came back in, i gave him a tenner, and said to my dad dont pay him i've done it. now, i felt a bit stingy givin him a tenner, but he literally had nothin to do and was just sittin watchin telly and eating my left over chocolate orange! which he'd have done next door, just without the orange!

my mum's just said to me did i give him some money. she'd bloody paid him at the start of the night and the cheeky little shit hadnt said anything!! bearing in mind, when i used to sit for them, i always had loads to do, looking after 3 boys and they regularly would come home well after midnight and say, oops we'll have to pay you when we can get to the bank. he's not lookin after them again, thaats for certain!

The next time you see his parents casually ask them how he found it and joke that he got paid well enough hehe. See if they react!

Gotta hand it to him tho, he scored there like :rofl: Cheeky little shit xx

Shame him - asking his parents if he took them all out for tea with his wind fall.....

I'd drop hints in front of the parents first, make the little bugger squirm :mad:

yes id say something in front of his parents too, c what he says cheeky git lol

I'd definitely say something to the parents - I would never have DREAMED of taking that kind of cash from someone when I was a teenager and babysitting! Little git - I would seriously talk to the parents and hope that they verbally :slap: him !

cheeky git! i agree, rat him to his parents hon!!

Last edited:
my dad's going to go get it back :lol: was thinking about it some more tho. my sister worked for them over the summer, looking after them. she was doing 12 hour days sometimes and was on like £2 an hour or somethin daft, she was gettin a weekly salary off them and they proper took the piss. and he's got friggin 20quid for nothing. cheeky little sod!!

he might be the next sir alan sugar!!! Glad you're getting it back!x

I want chocolate orange now too :lol:
He definately was a cheeky little thing. I agree with the other rat him out :lol:

id ask for it back slap him round the chops an call him cheecky little shite face :D lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back