my ohs bum and his eyes, he has really sexy eyes lol

sarah

me-23
oh-23
abigail-27/11/03
tia-11/12/04
jordan-24/12/05

Mens bums just dont do it for me!

I like his smile and his eyes, they're the first things I noticed about him.

And his upper arms :D

MMmmmmmm my DH big chocolate brown eyes, oh yeah and he has a great bum too......I just love the fact he is really big, broad and makes me feel little next to him, i dont squash him if a sit on his knee...Not much i dont like about him come to think of it!

Hi

I like his bum :D and his nice blue eyes!!
and could go on and on about what i liek but you asked for the number one th ing so i said two :oops:
hels i wish i felt small beside Bernie i weigh about 3 pounds more then him i hate weighing more then him wish this weight would come off grr
Katrina

haha katrina dont worry hun i way about 3 stone more than alan!!!! lol

I love his stomach so cute and slim and his bum, he has a gorgeous bum!!!! mmmmmmm

my other half weights less than me! im scared for crushing him lol

Hmmm, his lovely blue eyes, huge toned thighs and sounds strange but I love his scars (horrific car accident). Reminds me what a brave and strong person he is for coming through it :)

Alicebabe said:
Hmmm, his lovely blue eyes, huge toned thighs and sounds strange but I love his scars (horrific car accident). Reminds me what a brave and strong person he is for coming through it :)

I love my OH's scars too (he had three brain tumours). I love his arms too, yummy

IMGP1135.jpg

My Oh has a fantastic looking ass and thighs :lol: very firm and perfectly formed, his legs are very toned, I love it :cheer:

His height. OH is 6' 5", and have always had thing for big, tall men.

I'm only 5' 1" so he towers over me, to the point where people stare in the street but I love it! :D

:wall: i love tall men too. kris is only 5'10 :roll: im 5'5

i love rough and ready scars tattoos

dionne said:
:wall: i love tall men too. kris is only 5'10 :roll: im 5'5

i love rough and ready scars tattoos

you can have my OH then, he's 6'2 with scars and tats (some piercings too)

OH has 7 tattoos and it took me ages to get used to them (I'm so prissy, honestly :roll: ) Love them now though.

Was still secretly glad when he lost the nipple and eyebrow piercing .....opposites attract eh? :D

Mmmmm.... his chest.... v good pecs 8)

Don't want to sound like a broken record, but we used to work together and I used to gawp at his bum when he walked down the corridor.

:think:

:wall: I cant think of anything!!!!

Bless him. I fancied him mainly because he was my boss but now he's not even that anymore :? ( i sound like a right bitch but it'll work the other way aswel)

i love his deep green eyes (specially that he's tanned 365 days a year and has black hair) and also his hands!! weird i know but i find them so sexy!

His Boobies!

Sorry he has great pecs! I like to grope his boobies.
I like the fact he is very manley, he is 6' muscles, hairy, tatts, hes a real man.

but has brains as well as brawn, and I like mental stimulation!

Errm, humm, ooo, errr

:think:

His arms now there all muscles from working on car so much. And his chest.

That's it cos his butt's hairy :puke: and he's that skinny he has women's hips!

LittleMinx said:
OH has 7 tattoos and it took me ages to get used to them (I'm so prissy, honestly :roll: ) Love them now though.

mine has 8 (he is only 23), but he got some done for free has he made a websiite for the artist.

It got to three and i did the whole, 'the next one you have done will be my name!' threat, thinking he wouldn't have the guts to have it done... boy was i wrong! next month got sam inked across his wrist.

I would have to say his back is my fav part (the bit just above where his bum starts!). ooo and his little cute belly, which he denies he has! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back