Check ups and Injections???

Discussion in 'Kids Health' started by hels, Feb 26, 2006.

1. hels

hels Well-Known Member

Hi guys...
    When i register Charlotte at the doctors will they make her an appointment for her jabs?? is it 6 weeks or 8 weeks?? I seem to have come home with no info at all....unless i have forgotten??!
    Also, do i have to have a check up? I have heard you all saying about your check ups....what does it entale? and do i have one if i had a section.
    Hope i dont sound to dopey, :oops: but i dont recall anyone talking to about such things!

2. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

me and b had our checks at 8 weeks wen he also had his jabs!

mine was just to see how i was coping etc the doc may wanna look at ur stitches
    and bs was just goin over him with a fine tooth combe

3. Lucy

Lucy Well-Known Member

Hi Hels :)

My HV gave me a leaflet about the jabs at 2 months, 3 months and 4 months (not sure if it's done like that everywhere?) Also she said she and the GP would do mine and Olivia's 6 wk check up (still a long way off) and that she would call me with appointment nearer the time.

Sorry, not sure if this helps or not!

Lucy x

4. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Ella's got her first jabs on 7/3. She'll be 10 weeks old then.

5. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

Phoebe had her jabs at 8weeks. HV came round and weighed her etc 3 days before them and told me all about them.
    I just got a letter through the post with the date and time though. Give your HV a call if you are concerned.
    Phoebe has her second lot on Thursday :?

6. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

Hi I have got 3 appointments, I called and booked my post-natal check, and Ella's post-natal check came throught the post, as did her appt for her jabs, so they are all on different days which is a bit ridiculous I think, I think the should do it all at once but I just called to see if this was correct and she said it was :?