Check out my stupid cat!!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
My cat, Carrot, has taken to sleeping on my bump whilst i have the laptop on my lap!!

he is helping me read through the posts on pf this evening, and is now asleep across my hands as im trying to type!

Attachments

• 3689576D-orig[1].jpg
    3689576D-orig[1].jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 24
  • E2E3941F-orig[1].jpg
    E2E3941F-orig[1].jpg
    202 KB · Views: 20
That is ADORABLE!!!! Want to give your cat cuddles and kisses!

he is a soppy git! such a mummys boy to which my dh isnt very happy about! but he has been since we brought him home a couple of years ago.

he never used to sleep on me when i had the laptop out but i guess im just irresistable at the mo! lol!

ish - i gave him a kiss and cuddle for you, lol!

Oh bless him! My cat isn't very interested in me at all, just OH who he adores.x

Mine n ur cat looks like twins haha!

This is Rufus!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317665894.184808.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317665894.184808.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 18
Awhhh! I'd upload too but iPhone won't let me!! Dya have to have tapatalk xx

Im not sure, I wouldn't say so! Hang on let me use my Safari on my Iphone and see if I can find a way :) x

Just had a look and I think you may have to use Tapatalk.. Unless you have photobucket or something like that? You can then upload the link? x

Awhhh! I'd upload too but iPhone won't let me!! Dya have to have tapatalk xx

If u have tapatalk when typing a message above the keyboard it says open advanced options, you'll be able to upload from ur iPhone there.

I don't have tapatalk. I use safari and a free app called phupp. You upload the photo to phupp, copy the URL and paste it into the URL section on the attachment menu xx

Lou ur cat is gorgeous! How old is rufus? Xx

Haha Pinky it is! Cat thinks he is a dog so is totally un interested in the goldfish! Infact its so funny because I have two cats and they both love the taste of the water in the goldfish bowl and go for a little drink every now and again, one of the goldfish goes up to the cats tongue and touches it!!!!!

Mad!

Thanks Larly, Carrot is such a lovely looking cat too :)

Such a suitable name too ha ha.

Rufus turned 3 in September, how old is Carrot? xx

I love these names!! Carrot n Rufus! Cuties! :)) thanks for the info ladies!! Xx

i like you little laptop stand thing on your knee....i need me one of them :) where did you get it from? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back