Cheap mat clothes?

LauraKC

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get some cheap mat clothes? Things are starting to get a bit small for me and i begrudge spending lots on stuff i am goign to wear for 4 months. many thanks. x

http://www.mothers2b.co.uk/?

They sell second hand clothes on there ,i had a couple of tops and they were in mint condition.Also ebay have some good stuff.

peacocks have also started seelign maternity stuff in there bigger stores although i went in today and nothing was my style but it was cheap

[/url]

E-bay has done me! Plus just getting bigger jumpers than I would normally get from matalan - got the most amazing dressing gown from there yesterday. Good luck, I got loads off ebay.

Not enough shops sell maternity wear do they. I went to Mothercare and there wasn't even much there and it was all so daggy, I came out with nothing. All I want is some pairs of bootleg jeans with the stretchy tummy part. :( Tops I go to Matalan too, great place to shop. :)

I went to George aswell there was nothing nice there it was all jogging bottoms :(

i wou;d try dorthy perkins or new look!

I used ebay, I have loads of fab stuff now! And I can just resell it at the end! Prices have ranges from £3 for a top to £20 to a new pair of Topshop Jeans (with tags attached) including postage.

Bargains!!! I love ebay!!!

i got most of mine from next, some bits are a bit expensive but some is quite cheap

i got most of my maternity wear in the summer sale at next....

but, i wud recommend dorothy perkins too.

peacocks have just started a mat range and they are really chaep.

H and M have some funky bits.

I'm with Budge at trawling the charity shops tho. I posted the other day how I'd bought a dress for £3.50 and was re-selling it on Ebay. It fetched £60!!! :shock:

I've made a profit from my maternity wardrobe :cheer:

lozzijane said:
i got most of my maternity wear in the summer sale at next....

but, i wud recommend dorothy perkins too.

ARe you not going to recommend ebay and get someone else slowly addicted? :shakehead: :rotfl:

i qite agree laurakc all the clothes on the high street are really pricey. i don't know if i was just lucky but i went into dorethy perkins last weekend and got two pairs of jeans for the price of one as they were in the sale and just happened to be in my size. so i don't know if they have a sale on in all there stores or it was just in my localstore. i got two pairs for £15 each instead of £30 each which is hell of a difference.

i wud neve r do such a thing sarah...

:angel:

EBAY ROCKS *dances*

ebay is good

or get some elasticated waist tracksuit bottoms/sweatpants from sports soccer, or somewhere like that

Everyday lozzi is waiting for something to arrive from ebay..i dont know what she would do without it :rotfl: :rotfl:

be a long cold winter for me and ellouise... hahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back