Cheap contact lenses online - please help!

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get cheap Daily contact lenses? Under £20 for 30 PAIRS. The only sites I can find trick you by not selling them in pairs so they say they are £14 but that's only for one eye's worth!

I normally get mine from Asda but the silly people say I haven't had a check up recently enough :( and I don't have time to go anytime soon and I need to be able to seeeeeeee

That's the ones I use as well!

I think it's great value, only £19.96 for 4 boxes of 32 lenses!

I wear them almost everyday! They're what i started with at the opticians. I see i got the price wrong :doh: I was charged at the opticians £21 a month, then i found them online!

Same here, I don't know the last time I actually wore my glasses! Come to think of it I don't even know where they are! :lol:

:clap: lisa

I have been paying 30 quid a month... ordering them now off that website!

OOO i will try that site then cause ive been using asda as well but if the other place is cheaper id pref the coinage in my pocket. :)

i use specsavers £15 per month for monthlys

ive got to change to a different brand which are £18 per month as my eyes are becoming dry

anyone know of places for cheaper monthlys?

BeckyJ said:
i use specsavers £15 per month for monthlys

ive got to change to a different brand which are £18 per month as my eyes are becoming dry

anyone know of places for cheaper monthlys?

thats wot I was orinigally on... have you thought about going onto dailies cause if your eyes are getting dry on the monthlys then dailies could be the answer??

if not have a look on asda they seem to be pretty cheap??

http://www.asda-contactlenses.co.uk/monthly.jsp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back