Charlie waking up soaked through from nappy leak!

mdsremos

Reaction score
We've noticed the last couple of weeks that Charlie is waking up (he sleeps 7pm til 6.30am) and is soaked from pee leaking from his nappy! His nappy is so heavy it is almost falling off him.
He's not drinking anything more than usual, havent changed nappy brands and on the weekend we notice somedays his nappy can be soaked through within an hour!
He is 2 next week and he's not quite ready for potty training yet but it wouldnt make any difference for overnight as he would stil be in a nappy. We do encourage him to have a wee on the 'big boy toilet' every night before bed.
Any ideas???

What nappies are you using?
We use Pampers Baby Dry which are supposed to be good for 12 hours.
Lx

even with the pampers i notice that the baby dry are dryer at night than the active fit. Those sometimes Joe just pees for britain.

my idea would be to try a washable nappy for night time use.. you would ionly need 2 if you wash them everyday..my friends little girl was doing the same and i lent her 2 xl nappies and she is waking up fine with them..

there are preloved sites where you can get very cheep good 2nd hand nappies from..or if you want to buy ned i can find out which are the best ones for 2 yearolds..

other than that theres no a lot else you can do.. edward leaks a disposable over night but not cloth...

maybetry him on the potty or dont give him a drink after 5pm?

I could never find any disposable brand for night time that didnt leak. The only thing that worked was a cotton nappy with booster. I used a tots bots bamboozle with booster and fleece liner with motherease rikki wrap :)

One thing I also noticed is that if your lad sleeps on his front with his bum in the air it was more inclined to leak right up the front.

Mmm you guessed right that Charlie tends to sleep on his front!
We always used Pampers Baby Dry and never had any problems until now, we have even tried the next size and tried Huggies but still have the same problem.
Washables sound like a good idea for night time....any ideas would be great as I really wouldnt know where to start

my LO used to wake up because her nappy was leaking so i bought a size bigger just for the night time and its worked. i use lidl's own brand at the moment.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back