Nappy Rash

Leese

Reaction score
James is 8 months old and wears cloth nappies. He's developed a bad case of nappy rash and I've tried sudacreme and bepanthan but both seem to make it worse. Before I just used some barrier cream from neal's yard. He's very red and some of his skin is peeling off. I think it's also itchy. Poor wee soul, he's teething too which I think might be affecting his bum. I'm loathe to slap more medicated stuff on him, does anyone have any ideas?

how about plenty of nappy off time the wee held by the cloth nappies could be irrating it and making it worse
xx

Jacob doesnt have nappy rash but his little cousin had a bad case of it recently. I suggested to his mum to try what I use on any skin soreness, redness, irritation on Jacob and she did..and it healed up pretty good in 2 days.

Ive mentioned this on a different thread on this forum and fear getting laughed at..but i'll mention it in case anyone wants to try it. Kamillosan nipple cream.

Jacob's little cousin was given lots of nappy off time and the cream was used on him twice a day (the chamomile in it healed the peeling red skin so quick).

I dont think it would make a good everyday barrier cream...but it may help with soreness/redness in the short term and make things more comfy for your baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back