channel 4 aged 12

nathanmum

Reaction score
is anyone watching it? oh im really mad.
im not being funny but
1 theyre smoking around a baby i know theyre blind but christ?????
2 put out the fag and pick up the bloody hoover i know its a bit anal but i think that a clean home is a necessity with little kids, i hate big muddles too, i know kids make a mess but theres a difference.
3 stop smoking save some money and decorate the kids room is like a prison.
4 everyone is entitled to have a family in my opinion but you should also have the means to support them if your planning to have a large family, disabled or not.
ok it might be a bit judgemental but it makes me mad :evil:

ok now if that woman can stroke her cat and feed herself toilet herself why cant she sit at the sink and wash up, sit on a stool and iron. that poor bloody kid, i would rather spend all day in agony than make nathan have to fetch and carry for me all day, thats not a childhood.

I'm absolutely disgusted after watching this programme.

I agree that anyone should be allowed to have the family they want, but surely it's a parents' responsibility to ensure that the child can be well looked after.

My jaw dropping moments so far have been:-

* The little boy cutting his lip, bleeding all over the carpet, then his mum having to be *told* by the film-makers to go and see if he was alright
* The same little boy then chewing on an empty beer can
* The fact that they feed their children sandwiches and takeaways, no wonder their kids look so ill - there must be help they could get with nutrious meals?
* The heat in the boys' room and the children sleeping on the dirty carpet
* 4 or 5 year olds still in nappies

I just don't know what the solution to this is but I think that the parents truly can't see how selfish and thoughtless they are being, regardless of their disability. I couldn't believe it when the parents were outside in the garden smoking and drinking while the two child carers were inside looking after the other 4 children!!!

The babies sleeping in the dirty sleepsuits remind me of the dying/dead baby in Trainspotting. I'm so shocked.

Oh, I've just heard she had a missed miscarriage - I'm sad about that but I don't know if it was a blessing in disguise?

I know this is a really judgemental post, but I am so outraged. I'd love to hear what you think about it.

Love

Valentine xxx

those kids need a bath some clean clothes a a blooming hug. its really upset me watching that, were social services involved, they look like they should be on the at risk register to me. in fact they look like they should be in a new family to me, im sure the parents love them (even if they are selfish and completely irresponsible) but that is not an environment children should be in.

oh my god, is this repeated sometime cos i didnt see it and it sounds interesting ?!

just about to watch it now. the first thing i have seen is both blind with 6 kids! thats greedy and selfsih!

dionne said:
just about to watch it now. the first thing i have seen is both blind with 6 kids! thats greedy and selfsih!

nothink greedy about 6 kids hunni

lol dean has 6 !!! xx

it is when you cant provide for them. thats what i ment. my mum had 5kids!
take it you aint watched the show?

OMG i feel sick seeing that child in the middle of the floor asleep :twisted:

I only saw the trailer for this and I knew I wouldn't be able to watch it. I heard the dad say on the trailer that the reason they want kids is so that they have lots of children to look after them. That just made my blood boil I am so glad I didn't watch it all now from what you have all said.
If you ask me the children should be put up for adoption just from the attitude of these people. If they want carers then they should employ carers, the government gives them money for care if they are on disablity living allowance. Children should be children not slaves.

the house is minging the mum and dad are blind. so of course wont work. so tax pay for all the family which i suppose is fine but they still smoke like feeking chimneys :twisted:

the poor daughters. they have lost all their childhood :(

tiny little baby just sitting there munching out of a bag. with chips from the chippy

If these children were animals the RSPCA would have been round by now and took the animals away!!!!!!!

i want to slap the mother grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

im getting angry wathing it and wanting to smack the tv

a043.gif

just heard how the dad is blind though :( thats real bad. (his dad battered him when he was 9months old gave him a brain hemerage)

dont think it is repeted well not for the next few days

OMG I HAVE JUST SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MUM AND DAD STAY AT HOME ALLL DAY WITH THE KIDS BUT THE BABIES NAPPIES DONT GET CHANGED UNTILL THE GIRLS GET HOME FROM SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR POOR BABIES THEY WERE COVERED IN SHITE!!!!!!!

IT IS LIKE THAT BABY OUT OF TRAIN SPOTTING

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back