Changing mam teat size?

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
I'm currently using size 2 but wondered when to change to size 3? She's been fussing a bit during feeding and I wondered if it was because it was taking so long to feed. The size 3s say 4 months and up. If anyone has mam bottles when did you change?

Last edited:
it totally depends on your baby. if she dosent finish bottles and the teat collapse because she sucks so hard it worths to try the next size. if she takes to it ok no problem if she starts choking give it a couple more weeks, if she gets covered in milk give it a week to get used to the new teats.
just changed amelie to size 3 philips. she keeps getting covered in milk and panics so i got back to size 2 and i will try again in a couple of weeks.

I changed Greyson when he was just under 4 months and for the first few days there was more milk on his face than in his mouth lol. He got much better after that. I changed him because he was fussing, and not finishing bottles.

Olivia is 5 months and were still on size 2!she seems fine with them so I've just left it when she starts not finishing bottles etc I will swap

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back