Changing formula..

Rachel1509

Reaction score
If you change the brand of formula LO has, do you have to do it in a specific way (gradually?) or can it be done straight away? I don't want to upset Noah's tummy, as this is the reason I'm wanting to change in the first place. He's getting a lot of trapped wind and upset tummies so I thought of changing from Cow & Gate Newborn to either Cow & Gate Comfort or Aptamil?

Do it gradually ie a bottle per day so day 1 is 1 bottle day 2 is 2 bottles etc if you get what I mean xxx

I was told if you are going to change, then just do it as mixing the milks can make their tummy really upset.

We changed Alyssia and just did it straight away she is colicky and we went from, SMA to cow and gate comfirt but still doesent seem to be working so thinking of trying Aptamil! X

We changed from SMA to HIPP but completely, didn't seem to bother him and when he had reflux he improved alot x

Last edited:
I've done the change, and rather then doing it gradually I did it straight away. Put him onto Cow & Gate Comfort :)

Thanks ladies :hug:

I just changed Dylan straight away, we've had a few shocking poops but hopefully will settle in a couple of days (went from SMA to Aptimal) x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Mummy to Joshua 23-01-10 &
Dylan 03-02-2012 <3 xx

I just stopped one and started the other x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back