Changing bump

kellyandbump

Reaction score
Please help, I am currently 28+6 and have woken this morning to find that my bump appears to have shrunk in size. Is this normal or something I should be worried about?
Thanks in advance for any info you can provide. Sorry I have not posted on here more often but am currently struggling to find time to use the internet.

mine does that hun, it maybe the way baby is lay, they get themselves into all kinds of positions :D

Thanks, this is our first baby so am paniky about things when they change. Also woke up with bad cramp in my leg last night so was worried that everything may be conected.

Hi hun :wave:
Dont worry :hug: its just baby changing postion the bump is a moving object changing shape as the baby moves and grows prefectly natural
and the leg cramps ive heard a few of the girls mention they have had this, another lovely thing to add to the list of pregnancy symptoms :roll: :lol:

sarah :wave:

yep i get leg cramp, only in the 1 leg though :think:

its in the right leg and its playin up big time today

midwife said it can be when baby lies on a nerve

Any idea what position baby was laying at your last MW appointment?

As others have said its probably due to baby changing position, your bump will definitely change shape if for example baby was laying transverse and is now oblique. Try and find out what position baby is laying in when you go see your MW and then see if it differs to the position from your last MW appointment, but overall don't worry about it, soon baby wont have much more room to move and will settle down.

My midwife seems a little useless, you only get a five minute appointment and she spends most of that re-reading my notes.
Thanks to everyone who replied I feel reasured that I am not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back