changeable bump

LouisecH

Reaction score
Hello everyone

The last 2 days I've been in loads of pain with my bump, pelvis, usual pregnancy aches and pains blah blah and have been limping around like an OAP. It's been much more intense than usual and I actually got tearful about it last night. :cry:

Today I've woken up and all the pain has gone and bump has SHRUNK by 3 inches. :shock: Baby still thrashing around happily so I imagine it's not much to worry about.

I'm thinking that this is probably due to the baby changing position but has anyone else experienced this?

Hi,

My bump changes shape and size everyday,it depends on how baby is aly, if it lay more towards the back them my bump looks tiny and like a little ball, but if baby is lay at the front my belly looks lumpy big and lob sided!!

It amazing to watch as well!!

Thanks!! Just wanted to make sure. Felt like I'd gone back a month in time when I woke up this morning :lol:

I had an upset stomach last week and within an hour my bump had shrunk by about 50%!! I even said at one point to OH that I thought baby might have slipped out into the toilet and I hadn't noticed!! :oops:

Bump was back to normal the next day, but it was really weird lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back