changing bag for hubby

teampc

Reaction score
hello all

hubby mentioned the other day that he isnt keen on my pink lining changing bag for when he has duffle on his own lol

so i have decided to make him up his own bag

have found a 'man' bag i like in matalan

and have found someone to make me a changing mat, wet bag and wipe holder in a 'comic strip' fabric

just wondered what else I could get to put in it, I was thinking a bottle holder, but Im struggling to find the right kind of thing

is anyone else doing hubby a changing bag , or have you all been sensible and got one he is willing to carry anyway lol

Im going to give it to him fathers day hopefully as his first pressie from duffle the bump :)

I was going to be very sensible and get a plain one hubby's would use but he has since found a camo one that he really wants so I might give in and get us separate ones

Think it sounds a lovey idea getting one made up for your OH :)

I just chose one that would suit us both and we could both carry. xx

I bought the one I wanted as I have the black one I got free from boots that hubby can use if he doesn't want to use mine. I give him a couple of times of trying to remember everything he needs to pack ad take out before he forgets nappies or spare clothes and just relents and takes mine! Xx

We have a changing bag that came with our travel system which was ear marked as hubby's man/changing bag :)

Can't see him loving my Yummy Mummy Pink Lining bag if it's just him & the Bub! Hehe! Xx

i think it will be nice for him to have something of his thats for the baby :)
will be nice to see him take his little kit out with him....i expect it will be down to me to keep it stocked up ready tho lol

jennyfarful, mines a yummy mummy pink lining one too......i just cant understand why he doesnt want to carry it lol

do you get any bits with the boots one...just thinking I could go get it as i still have the voucher and use any extra bits out of it in hubbys :)

I just got one thats suits us both. It has a car on the front and some buttons sewn on and it say's 'cute as a button'! Came with a matching 'weaning' bag to store baby's food in when we're out! :) x

The boots one has a changing mat in a bag that can be taken out. I am just using the boots one - DH will be ok with that. My changing bag will not be doubling as a handbag for me under any circumstances so it doesn't matter what it looks like.

Xx

lol my OH chooses pushchairs by their "man" bag!

Thankfully the pushchair we got does have a lovely matching bag so we did not need to worry about it xx

Ive got the boots free one for my other half to use as i have a very flowery cath kidston one and don't think he will be keen on taking that out haha!

I just bought a plain black changing bag so we can share! I know he would be fussy otherwise! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back