• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cervix - it's reachable now!

PinkPunch

Reaction score
I can reach my cervix now with ease whereas a few weeks ago it was impossible to get to. It also felt soft and fleshy if you know what I mean, rather than "the tip of your nose" as they say. I wonder if that's a sign things are close or maybe that's a silly question because I am close, I have 3 weeks left.

Do you think it would drop down & go soft if I have 3 weeks left??

oooo stop showing off and queue jumping missus :lol:

mines been like that for a week and a half now, reachable and stretchy (i havent been brave enough to go inside it lol) but nothings come of mine as yet! x

I havent even tried to reach mine, lol.

I hope it means it wont be too much longer for you.

mines been like that for a week and a half now, reachable and stretchy (i havent been brave enough to go inside it lol) but nothings come of mine as yet! x

Hmm maybe this is just the way it goes in the last few weeks.. Think I'll check once a week. Yeah be careful not to go too far and poke the plug lol.

I've been Reading up on this this afternoon cos mine is still high and not reachable. Basically what I've found out us that cervix position doesn't mean a lot until labour begins...ppl can walk around for weeks with a low dilated cervix and also ppl can go from havin high,tight cervix to b delivered in 24 hours! xx

I've been Reading up on this this afternoon cos mine is still high and not reachable. Basically what I've found out us that cervix position doesn't mean a lot until labour begins...ppl can walk around for weeks with a low dilated cervix and also ppl can go from havin high,tight cervix to b delivered in 24 hours! xx

Well that's disappointing then lol thought something was happening down there! I'm getting sharp twinges right down there so maybe it's making it's way down some more. Really uncomfortable argh.

haha thanks for that Emma feel better now :)

lol lealea its not lost its prob just still high :) i want mine to have a big hole in it then ill be happy :) lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back