Cervical scan again

LouisecH

Reaction score
Hello

I've been having fortnightly scans to check on my very short cervix. Had another scan today and my cervix had got longer which is strange but brilliant so all is looking good.

They did promise me last time that they'd find out the sex but the person who scanned me today was not an expert so I still don't know. :evil: I'm having my normal 20 week scan in 2 weeks so looks like I'll have to wait until then.

And all those kicks I've been feeling in my bladder were headbutts! :lol: Ouch.

Louise

That's excellent news Louise. Hopefully you'll find out the sex in a couple of weeks.

LBxx

Hi Louise, i'm glad things are going ok for you not sure if i told you before but i'm not having anymore scans now they said if anything happens that the would deliver baby, on my last scan my cervix was 1.7 before exercise and 2.1 after exercise lol.

That's great news, Louise, I am so pleased for you!!!
For the sex of the baby, just let us know in 2 weeks time :)

Can I ask: how did they find out about your cervix? on a routine scan or were you feeling some kind of pain, or something?

Take care,

melhoney xx

Hi Melhoney,

With my cervix they scanned me cos i had had a cone biopsy done in the past and this can weaken the cervix. I have also been having scans every 2 weeks and the cervix has been getting shorter after walking.

Manda x

Hi

Thanks for your support everyone.

Melhoney - I had treatment for cervical pre-cancer and was told they'd taken away a lot of my cervix so I was pre-warned thank goodness.

Manda - looks like your cervix is doing well. 32 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back