Cervical Mucus

hana_022001

Reaction score
Hi.
I stopped doing opks as im on cd56 and had run out and was getting depresssed about the negatives everyday.

This afternoon when i wiped i have very string EWCM , is this a good sign, i think it means i'm about to ovulate, does anyone know how long before i should ov?

All help is apprieciated xx

Hi When i get my ewm its usually the day of ovulation or the day after so get busy lady. and good luck
xx Daisy

I think i missed it as we didnt bd till this afternoon xx

I always used to get it a couple of days before ovulation so fingers crossed for you - this afternoon could be perfect timing!

I get mine about a day, day and a half before OV so hopefully you are fine!

Good luck

x

hey hun i noticed my EWCM yesterday afternoon and this morning, and i had a positive opk today meaning i ovulate tomorow so iv had my ewcm before ovulating. I guess its different with everyone though xx

you ovulate on the first day after the ewcm clears up i think. ewcm is perfect for wee spermies so get bding lady!!!

I had EWCM on Friday Evening and none on Saturday but hadn't dtd for over a week before and didnt bd until saturday lunchtime, not holding out any hope for good news...

you might have caught it on saturday, dont worry - you are not out till the witch turns up!!

The witch is due around my birthday, possibly the day before so a BFP would be nice lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back